Any clause of terms and conditions is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
“Website/ Site” or “‘eCoupson.com’” means the online platform owned and operated by Coupon, which provides a venue to the Users to find and use coupons, deals, discount offers on hundreds of online affiliated stores. Users even earn cash back on shopping from some of the affiliate stores.
“Vendor” / “seller” / “affiliates” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells, displays, the deals/ Coupons on the online platform provided by their respective website and delivers the ordered products to the customers.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity that accepts the offer for sale of goods/services by placing an order for and or purchases any deal/ Coupons offered for sale on affiliates.
“User/You/ Your” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller using or accessing the services provided on this Site and any person who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Site.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company.
“Product/s” connotes the goods, services promoted/displayed on the Site and offered for any use/sale.
This Website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their sale and purchase transactions. Therefore, Coupon acts as a facilitator for such sale and all commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the seller has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
You agree, understand and acknowledge that ‘eCoupson.com’ is an online platform, a venue enabling the users to buy any high curate list of deals, coupons and extra discounts by means of cash back. Once a User chooses the most appropriate deal through the Website, they are automatically redirected to the concerned Merchant’s website where the User can purchase the products on which the offer is applicable. For some of these Merchants, we are able to track your purchase and in such cases, we share a part of the commission with you. This is reflected in the User’s account on Coupon once the purchase is confirmed by the merchant.
Providing of cash back is solely dependent on confirmation of the purchase by the Merchant. You hereby acknowledge and agree that in case of failure of confirmation of a purchase by a Merchant or nonpayment of commission by the Merchant to Coupon, Coupon may refuse to credit any form of cash back to User Account. The coupon also reserves the right to cancel pending or confirmed/earned cash back, withdrawal requests or withholds payments indefinitely if we detect unscrupulous activity, fraud or bulk purchases made by the user. Cashback and any Bonus provided to user’s account may not have an expiry date, but Coupon reserves the right to reduce or remove the available amount without any prior notice.
You further agree and acknowledge that the Site is not involved in any sale and purchase of goods/products and cannot warranty the quality and merchantability of the goods purchased utilizing the deals/ coupons purchased. Coupon is only a facilitator, an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor/Seller and the Customer/Buyer. Coupon shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users and the Vendors.
Coupon shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of Vendors and/or Sellers or any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Vendor or manufacturer of the products. Coupon does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Website.
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Coupon accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Coupon shall not be responsible and shall not be responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the Deal description carefully. By placing an order for a Deal you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the Deal’s description.
Reviews, comments and other User Content
We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, we can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
Users of our website may post reviews, comments, and other content; as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In case a User uses a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content, Coupon the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminates your permission to access or use our website.
Use of the eCoupson Website and Service:
- At no point does eCoupson guarantee that its Website or Service will be free of errors, omissions, and faults though we will ensure reasonable measures to maintain accuracy of all data presented in the Website and its Services
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted use of the Website or its Services and access to the same may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any point in time
- We reserve the right to change, modify or delete any information or any discount/ voucher code at any time without giving any prior notice
- Nothing in this Agreement can be used to construe a partnership or a joint venture between you, the user and us, eCoupson
You are a restricted use of this Website.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With Our prior permission, limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website.
- You hereby agree not to access another User’s account or post as another User through an account not owned by you.
- You hereby agree not to provide information about the functioning of the Website on any public forum.
Limitation of Liability:
The eCoupson Website and its Services will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the Website or Services
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
- Any other matter relating to the services, including, but not restricted to damages arising from loss of use, damage to data or damage to profits arising out of any way whatsoever connected with the use or the performance of the Website or its Services
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk. The user accepts that they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computers and/ or loss of data resulting from downloading such materials. At no point do we guarantee that the voucher codes or discount deals presented on our website to be completely correct, the user is advised to check these before making any purchase through our Merchants.
Links to third party sites:
The Website and/ or its Services may include links to other Third Party websites, these linked sites are not controlled in any way by eCoupson.com and hence we are not responsible for the contents posted on the linked websites. eCoupson.com provides these links to you only as a convenience and we do not endorse any of the linked sites or content posted on such linked websites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all such information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- eCoupson owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks, unless the same is explicitly mentioned to be owned by a third party. You agree to not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the eCoupson Website and its Services without obtaining proper consent and approvals from us.
- You also agree to hold complete ownership and be responsible for any content or data provided or uploaded by you while using the eCoupson Website and its Services.
- You agree to not reproduce, copy, modify or distribute any content available on eCoupson Websites and its Services for commercial purposes without our approval.
- The title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights pertaining to the content accessed while using the eCoupson Website and/ or its Services is owned by the content owner or our Merchants and may be protected by law or other relevant copyrights. This Agreement in no way provides you any rights or privileges on the same.
Request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.